Our brain suffers from the daily stress and general aging requiring a boost from a supplement like NEURONZT to get it back on track. Knowing which supplement to choose though is far more difficult than most people actually think. This is not only because different ingredients effect different people differently but rather because there are so many scams out there that it is hard to even find a legitimate supplement that not only works but the company that sells it is not looking to rob you blind.
Some of these scams are easy to spot while others are pretty well hidden. The problem these days is that the scams are actually the ones that get the most attention from people due to their marketing tactics. As a result some of the legitimate websites have actually started using their marketing schemes in order to lure some of the traffic to them and give people an opportunity to try their products. Most people don’t even care what is in the supplement but just want to be sold, and that is exactly what happens. If they are told that they will get results they blindly believe and spend hundreds of dollars in hopes that a simple pill will make them smarter. That is far from the truth though. Even the legitimate supplements out there cannot promise this. The only thing you can expect from a supplement that really works is that you will feel more energetic ad your mind will be more productive than before though a boost in memory, concentration, and focus. Don’t expect your IQ to soar.
As per the official website this is an all-natural supplement that is developed to boost your mental clarity, function, and overall focus and concentration. You will be able to stay alert longer allowing you to ignore common distractions as you go about your daily tasks. The supplement also contains powerful stimulants which will give you a great boost in energy that will not lead to a crash and mood swings like caffeine. By allowing you to think clearer you will be able to focus better and avoid mental stress.
This supplement is based on the new nootropic collection of ingredients that have taken over the market. They are known to improve brain function and boost specific neurotransmitters. They are also known for stimulating the receptors of the brain thus boosting your memory and overall learning process. You will be more focused with improved memory without common side effects that are experienced with other forms of energy boosters such as caffeine or energy drinks.
The Ingredients in NEURONZT?
This is a key point for me as the ingredients are the most important part of a supplement. Researching them well is what will help you decide whether the product is for you. They have provided a list of ingredients, even links (many of which do not work though or lead you to improper researches that are not connected to specific ingredient), which is a great start. Would have liked to see a Supplement Facts which provide not only all of the ingredients but the dosages, but I can live with this, still better than most other websites so far.
- GABA – This is actually a naturally occurring chemical in the brain which aids in boosting focus, mood, and preventing anxiety. It is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that is considered safe in supplements and has been studied for up to 12 weeks.
- Dimethylaminoethanol – Better known as Deanol, this is a natural occurring chemical in the brain and other parts in the body. There are numerous uses for it including treatment of Alzheimer’s, autism, ADHD, and more because of its ability to improve mood and memory as well as boosting thinking skills, energy, and even overall intelligence. There are possible side effects but it is considered safe.
- Tyrosine – The ingredient is considered safe with only some mild possible side effects. This is a component that can be found in numerous foods. It is taken for stress, depression, ADHD, and more for its ability to boost mental performance and memory. There are possible side effects though it is considered safe.
- L-Glutamine – In the official website they claim that it can improve memory and learning speed however my research did not come up with such information. They do provide a link for a study but it is not concerning this specific ingredient.
- L-Pyroglutamic – It is known to improve well-being and boost energy and as per the official website it can even improve test scores by 8.4%. I was unable to confirm this information and the source they have provided for this does not back this information either.
- Bacopin – This ingredient offers several different benefits including cognitive function such as memory consolidation, learning rate, and visual processing of information. Though considered safe there are some side effects you may want to keep in mind.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid – This ingredient is a fatty acid in fish and meats. It has been used to boost mental development in premature babies which has led many to think that it may have other possible benefits linked to the brain. Unfortunately, it has been confirmed that it is not effective in improving symptoms of ADHD or improving mental performance. It does, however, reduce stress over the course of 3 days.
Again, as mentioned above I would have liked to see a Supplement Facts but I can deal with the information provided. I am not happy with ALL of the ingredients but there are several that have caught my attention and may prove to be effective.
The purchase process is straightforward. No Free Trials or Auto-Ship Memberships. Just 3 options for purchasing:
- 1 Month – $47.95
- 2 Months – $67.95
- 3 Months – $87.95
They also have a 30 day money back guarantee but don’t put your money down on that. Just get the 1 month supply to try it out if you feel like it suits you and if you are happy perhaps then order several months so as to save money. It is reasonably priced which is nice as I have come by some that are near $100 a bottle.
If you want to know if this is the right product for you I highly recommend you speak with your doctor. I think that NEURONZT may be an effective supplement but remember that results vary from individual to individual due to the natural ingredients.